Job Title: Deputy Manager, IT Department
Location: New York, NY
- Develop and maintain the Financial Management System (FMS) to process international wire transfers through multiple financial networks;
- Design, develop and test software applications in Banking and financial domains utilizing Java, Sybase/Oracle SQL, Apache web-server, Eclipse, Ant, XML, HTML, Shell Script, Visio, and UML tools;
- Responsible for all hPLUS software development for payment processing, compliance and risk management as well as trade finance (letter of credit, reimbursement claims) and payments investigation;
- Develop new options, write reports, review code written by peers and implement changes in production environment;
- Maintain the various hPLUS scheduler jobs which are critical in keeping FMS system data in sync between hPLUS and AS400;
- Maintain and apply periodical upgrades to the payments and investigation messages of the financial networks including Federal Reserve Bank of New York, CHIPS (Clearing House Interbank Payment System) and SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) networks;
- Manage the payment gateways of SWIFT/FED/CHIPS IGTPLUES used for hPLUS in order to achieve financial networks connectivity in sending the messages through SWIFT/FED/CHIPS networks;
- Develop and maintain HAB link which is the web-based solution offered by HAB to financial institutions to correspond with and to monitor correspondents account activity in real-time;
- Assist the database administrator with the performance tuning and replication of Sybase database servers;
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues with replication of IGTPLUS servers;
- Maintain the backup site and conduct disaster recovery test periodically.
Required Skills & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering followed by five (5) years of experience in the job offered or five (5) years of progressive experience in designing, developing and testing software applications in Banking and Financial domains utilizing Java, Sybase/Oracle SQL, Apache web-server, Eclipse, Ant, XML, HTML, Shell Script, Visio, and UML tools.
Contact Judi Lindower, Human Resource Manager at email@example.com